Ayahuasca

• Members
Posted (edited)

Opinions about ayahuasca experience, please?

I'd be grateful if anyone here care to share their personal experience in regard with psychedelics.  

I personally didn't try any yet and I am trying to gather as many information I can at the moment. 

I am interested in the whole process,  and especially how intense ( physically) the experience is, what is the impact on ones brain. Only asking because I suffered a brain haemorrhage a year ago and wondering if it would be appropriate for me, from a medical point of view. I am not sure how safe it will be for my brain,  however I recovered completely, yet being prudent is wise.

Namaste ?

Edited by Guest User
Spelling error
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I was concerned to take mushrooms , the experience was wonderful, my mind was completely quite , nature came alive , side effects were fits of laughter, and a need for the right drink, for me was lemon juice , my body craved it , I normally drink coffee and green tea so that part was interesting , I respect your carefully search , you can grow mushrooms with a kit , that way quality and knowing what you are taking , to be safe , maybe to be alone , or with a close friend . I hope you find a safe way to experience this , I suffer with mental illness , and would love to take shrooms again for therapy . ?

• 8 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi there! I haven't experience it myself, but you can take a look here https://www.soulherbs.com/ayahuasca-experience/ to find out how Ayahuasca affects other users. Stay safe and make sure to research first before taking any actions as drinking this magical plant can be a little difficult. 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I think its not enough to take ayahuasca for just one time if you wish to commit to yourself by going in deeper to really know what has been going on and even with 3 I would say its not enough. I have taken it so much that I now have started conducting ceremonies with a shaman to make it more accessible. Its a goldmine of knowledge and the remover of blocks to ones healing once they see it not only affects you but people in your ancestry too. Highly recommend it