New Member from Syracuse, NY!

Posted

Hello, and welcome to happiness Bre! I saw on your profile that you're reading the book The Power of Now, I've heard good things about it so will be nice hearing what you think of it too ?

Posted

Hi, Bre. I've been reading your interview replies and am really inspired. I started reading The Power of Now twice, but put it down both times. Maybe I should try a third time hehe Happy to have you here. Thank you for being an amazing human and contributing to the community 

• Members
Posted

Thank you for the warm welcome, Lizzie!  I am two chapters into The Power of Now and I'm already finding it tremendously powerful and intriguing.  I would love to discuss it further with you any time if you're curious and would like to explore further ?

Hi, Candy!  I feel happiness knowing that my interview replies left you feeling inspired.  I've read yours too and I must say they're full of apparent wisdom, self-knowledge and empathy for others.  The Power of Now isn't going to be "for" everyone but if you feel compelled to try again then I implore you to!  I am glad to be here and I too thank you for being an amazing human and for your contributions to this, for me, newfound community :star2:

• Members
Posted

Hi! I’m originally from Buffalo, NY. My husband and I moved to Arizona 4 years ago but I was born and raised in WNY! Welcome! ?

• Members
Posted

Thank you, Pennylane!  I checked out your profile and I'm a fellow vegan!  ? I hear that Buffalo has quite a few cool vegan eateries these days...planning to try some out during my next westward venture!