Releasing stress through the power of music

• Members
crystalclear
Posted

music itself a healing

• Members
Posted

It’s all about vibrations! Different htz for different things , sleep, healing, meditation etc. this is why when we elevate in frequency/ vibration our choice in music evolves and we no longer care to listen to what we used to.

• Members
Posted

i am longing and looking for vibrations that will heal as i have a chronic auto immune condition but i dont really know where to begin. any ideas? i know there are differetn frequencies but thats about it for my knowledge base. thx

• 1 month later...
Posted

@huma look -> almost your hairstyle :-D you created a trend

Posted
On 2/29/2020 at 9:18 PM, gypsygirl said:

i am longing and looking for vibrations that will heal as i have a chronic auto immune condition but i dont really know where to begin. any ideas? i know there are differetn frequencies but thats about it for my knowledge base. thx

Hi Patri, I usually just go on Youtube and search for what I need  in that moment. There are loads of videos and they are very helpful. I use them for healing, when I'm detoxing to help remove toxins, for sleep, menstruation, etc. 

Here's a chart you can look at. I hope you find it helpful.

3ca18d5e1af25499dfe74f83e00099a8.jpg

• Members
Posted

Absolutely music is one of the best stress reductors! No matter what your taste is, there is something out there to suit every mood....can be quiet and calming or energetic and uplifting.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

I find that music can reflect how I feel, but can also change how i feel

• Members
Posted

Music is definitely a stress relieving tool. The genre I choose will depend on the source of my stress.

• Members
Posted

I love listening to the music in my Calm app with my airpods on. Using airpods makes the experience more personal therefore I feel much calmer :)

• Members
SteviDanielle1
Posted

Absolutely, it's the one and only stress reliever I can ALWAYS count on.

• Members
TonTon68
Posted

I love listening to music.I try to everyday.It makes me feel happier.Ive noticed if I don't I start feeling depressed.Music also helps me relieve stress and keeps me calmer.

• Members
WhiteGloo77
Posted

Music affects every facet of my life. Happy, sad, melancholy, whether I'm meditating or not to even seeing live shows. Music is a big part of my life