Hello my name is Alicia

• Members
Posted

I've been through so much pain in my life since I was 25 and I've been trying so hard to fix me so I can be the woman I know I am but just when my life starts to get better then I get thrown another curve ball I feel like I'm cursed in love, happiness, emotionally and physically drained . I just exist like I'm in a bad dream and can't wake up most days I'm so tired I'm willing to try anything to help me figure out what to do so maybe I can for once be happy and get back my life 

IMG_158297699555F.jpg

• Members
Posted

What have you done in your past , what's the exact thing that eating you

Posted

Welcome to happiness Alicia I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with your happiness and I hope you can find our community helpful. Please check out the magazine and the academy where you can find articles and courses that might be useful for you, and this forum is full of people who have a lot of wisdom to share.
I'm glad you found us! ?

• Members
Posted

Look into trauma release exercises and nlp.

• Members
Posted

This may sound corny, but I always find there is a silver lining to every “negative” situation and I always try to focus on what I’m grateful for, even if it’s just a hot shower.... This attitude ALWAYS resets me and puts me back in the Flow. ?

• Members
Posted

Have you ever thought about having your unconscious pattern of sabotage mapped? I did this back in 2017 and it was a massive turning point in my life.  I've written about sabotage and my pattern in my blog. You can find out more here: http://www.damianculhane.co.uk/blog-3/

Posted
2 hours ago, LoveIsAnInsideJob said:

Have you ever thought about having your unconscious pattern of sabotage mapped? I did this back in 2017 and it was a massive turning point in my life.  I've written about sabotage and my pattern in my blog. You can find out more here: http://www.damianculhane.co.uk/blog-3/

Very helpful topics on your blog, Damian. Thank you for sharing it with the community.

• Members
Posted

Thank you Candy. Happy to contribute and here to serve...❤️??

• Members
Posted

hello alicia..life itself a journey of struggles and the one should  learn to survive positive . I know not easy but i feel u need to share more and sometimes taling itself a healing. we can have one on one conversation too anytime as we have a chat forum also here... may God give you the strength. 

• Members
Posted

One thing I did that is truly amazing is I asked myself " what do I want most in life". And my answer was peace, love and joy. Of course this is what I have always wanted but I believed It was dependent upon acquiring things like money and a nice car and a great loving man. What I realize now is happiness is something we create from within our heart space.  When you have this you will have everything because when you hold that vibration long enough the Universe has to yield everything good to you.