My Story: To be not neurotypical

Ge****

• Members
Posted

After cleaning the board now I can answer here.

Thanks for the kind feedback.

19 hours ago, suedseefrucht said:

You are, who you are and from what I read about you, I like, who you are.

If you like writing down your thoughts in a blog and it helps you, don't let anyone take this from you.

I will. And if I made typos, or thought jumps, anyone who read this has to be fine with it or stop reading my sh*t.

On the other hand, physical fights are stupid because you either go to the hospital or to jail.

AMEN. I fully pacifist in real life (sometimes I play games where i've to figt xD). Violence is never an option. Not for me.

Now after a lot of work and thinking, I finally reached what I call success.

I wish I could say this. But I never felt "success". I see "Oh. I got my gradiation. Fine" or "oh. I published my first book *slightly ... very slightly excited*. Fine." and so on. Especially if the most things going down after a while.

8 hours ago, ChandanSingh said:

Your story is inspirational. 👏
Never feel shame to share thoughts with anyone no matter by Blog or verbal.
You are now living like a hero. That story is reflecting such message. Only such life people makes history. I know real examples. 👍
Always remember life is not to give answer of own problems to others. Others only demands. Be a solvers of own life and such blog will help you to recover and feel better.
We are here to give you support after give hand in your shoulder. 🤗

Thank you. I never feel ashamed of things I write or say. Mostly my words are chosen wisely or at least very hones. But without help I can't solve my life directly. I just want to know what is this with my head. But I working on it .... I search for diagnostic appointments. Maybe in 1 year. Maybe in 2. Maybe in 4. Who knows. Until then I try to keep my head up.

• Members
Posted

@Gerry

I do find some autistic folks tend to have similar behavior. And in one case, a young teen in a train was trying to trip anyone that passed in front of him, where he sits. He was trying to look for fun. His mom gave up on him and simply chosen to close her eyes to behave sleeping. Even strong man was not spared from his tricks and almost wanted to beat him up. The man gave up after realizing the teen's condition. I could sense the compassion in the man, even though his body was agitated. I couldn't understand why would someone do this just for pure fun, without a hint of compassion for others. Then, as usual, I mentally probed into his heart. Not that I wanted to change him, but I just wanted to echo his heart to its original nature. To my shocking, I realized deep inside him, it was just pure sadness, without a moment of break. Personally I think he was in hell, and hence he was desperately seeking for fun or simply the happiness that his heart lacks. During this period, the teen noticed me and tried to give me a frightening look to instill fear in me. For a person that could mediate with his eyes wide opened, this is not an issue to me. I continued the echoing until I've reached my station. And by then, tears were seeping out of the teen eyes and he had tried hard to look away. When I was about to leave, to my next shock, I realized I was badly drained. For the next 200 metres, I had problem walking and struggled to walk to the exit gate.

In my opinion, I don't think anyone in such condition could do much for themselves. Suppressing their own mind will be a hopeless fight, for there might be too much negative energy for a person to cope. Probably repent is a better thing to do. Not seeking a target to repent, but constantly dwelling in that feeling of repent. Occasionally I'll do this repent to humble myself as well.

Even though I know it could be extremely draining for me, I continued to use this "echoing" technique on people having problem to control their emotions; especially on young children, down to toddler. It worth the suffering in me to gave them a sense of comfort, compassion and security. And I realized it much better to start young, before there is too much things to clear.

• Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, waihong said:

@Gerry

I do find some autistic folks tend to have similar behavior. And in one case, a young teen in a train was trying to trip anyone that passed in front of him, where he sits. He was trying to look for fun. His mom gave up on him and simply chosen to close her eyes to behave sleeping. Even strong man was not spared from his tricks and almost wanted to beat him up. The man gave up after realizing the teen's condition. I could sense the compassion in the man, even though his body was agitated. I couldn't understand why would someone do this just for pure fun, without a hint of compassion for others. Then, as usual, I mentally probed into his heart. Not that I wanted to change him, but I just wanted to echo his heart to its original nature. To my shocking, I realized deep inside him, it was just pure sadness, without a moment of break. Personally I think he was in hell, and hence he was desperately seeking for fun or simply the happiness that his heart lacks. During this period, the teen noticed me and tried to give me a frightening look to instill fear in me. For a person that could mediate with his eyes wide opened, this is not an issue to me. I continued the echoing until I've reached my station. And by then, tears were seeping out of the teen eyes and he had tried hard to look away. When I was about to leave, to my next shock, I realized I was badly drained. For the next 200 metres, I had problem walking and struggled to walk to the exit gate.

In my opinion, I don't think anyone in such condition could do much for themselves. Suppressing their own mind will be a hopeless fight, for there might be too much negative energy for a person to cope. Probably repent is a better thing to do. Not seeking a target to repent, but constantly dwelling in that feeling of repent. Occasionally I'll do this repent to humble myself as well.

Even though I know it could be extremely draining for me, I continued to use this "echoing" technique on people having problem to control their emotions; especially on young children, down to toddler. It worth the suffering in me to gave them a sense of comfort, compassion and security. And I realized it much better to start young, before there is too much things to clear.

Sounds very interesting. I have a good control of my (negative) emotions. I suppress them mostly. Your described person seams high grade autistic. It's sad to read that there mother give up on him. My mother had try to control me and because I'm anxious I followed her. So the persons are different.

IDK if I'm an autist. I try to find out.

Thorugh my cardreadings I learned that I'm very clairvoyant. Maybe it's similar to your talent?

• Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Gerry said:

I wish I could say this. But I never felt "success".

Why is that? Did other things pull you down at the times? Or what kind of success are you looking for?

My goal for my current age was to get a good job and a girlfriend and it really took off some pressure when I finally made it.

What's your goal? Maybe you are already successful but you just didn't notice. Sometimes it helps to become aware of all the things you already accomplished and to be proud of yourself.

• Members
Posted
In facts yes I can see success. But in feeling. I can’t. Maybe it’s because my positive emotions fits on a small version of a teaspoon.

Atm my goal is to get diagnosed. Other goals … sadly idk. My head is full of the problems for people like me here. Maybe the setup of my small spiritual business which I moved into next year because of my problems atm.
Posted
On 5/7/2022 at 7:24 PM, suedseefrucht said:

Maybe you are already successful but you just didn't notice.

This combined with the theme of trying to fit in really touched me. 

I wonder how much time, life, love, opportunity is wasted by trying to be "normal", to not make mistakes, ...

I think my efforts to avoid, deflect and hide mistakes in the end caused more suffering in myself and others than making mistakes, being accountable for them, wholeheatedly learning from them and making up for them.

I also like the question about the personal goals and definition of happiness. I keep investigating and journaling around that for years already.