Posted

I don't think I've heard of guided imagery before so I look forward to seeing what suggestions might come ?

• Members
Posted

Here's an example:  https://youtu.be/ti1xuXZ-gvQ 

• Members
Posted

I've recently bought a book called "A Guide for Writing and Recording Guided Imagery Meditations" by Glenda Cedarleaf, have only just started reading it, but does seems good so far and quite comprehensive.

• Members
Posted

Yes I can actually I am Artist and I just started doing spiritual art in a way that has suggestions with in my paintings. Then I just done my first personal message to an individual. I can send you so pictures for free if you would like to test them out and give me feed back. Also I suggest using certin frequencies you can Google it there is a list of the ones needed for Theda, Delta, Gamma states ext. Which will decrease the amount of time needed for it to have a solid effect. I would play it in the background of your voice.
Note: I believe that the Government changed the actually frequency by 3 so say you are looking for 423hz you should actually play a 426. Something of that nature I don't remember exactly but you can find it on the net.
I hope this helps you.