friendship and love life

mi****

• Members
Posted (edited)

Everything is going to be fine.

I was looking for a girlfriend for 8 years, before my relationship started and it was not with one of the girls I was actively looking for.

Love is one of the few things, you can not plan. So don't. Don't force yourself to marry someone, just to have married anyone.

I know the feeling, but try to trust in destiny and try to understand: Nobody knows you better than you do, so you can be your perfect partner, if you appreciate yourself. You can take yourself out for your favorite dinner, or for a nice movie in the cinema. You can take yourself shopping, or to whatever else you like.

Just be good to yourself. Once you do that, you will get much more confident and attractive, because people get jealous of you being happy and they would like to be part of your happiness.

You can also concentrate on your carrer and become the person you always wanted to be.
I wanted to become an electrical engineer, wearing checkered shirts, understanding how electronics work and now I do :)

Edited by suedseefrucht
Posted

Moving on from a relationship can be really hard, even when you are the one ending it and when you see why it was a toxic relationship. Focusing on yourself, your happiness, your career and doing things you love is really the best advice. Treat yourself like the amazing person that you are, and learn to love yourself and to be happy within.

It will make so much sense when you meet someone who is the right one for you, even if it happens when you least expect it. But until then, focus on your career as you mention, on self love, and doing things that make you smile. 💚

• Members
Posted
Misabano its a part of life by the way you talk to me for friendship
  • Members
Posted
Hi missa, always think about the positivity in your life. You were born for a purpose and shouldn’t waste your life for anyone. Remember all those hungry and dying people around the world. Remember there are still thousands of people starving and dying because of lack of even water. Compare them with whatever you are facing, compare their miseries with your life and you will still see lots of positive things in your life. If you wish we can chat in person. I am always here to listen to you.
  • Members
Posted
Try try and try and one day you will find someone you deserve
  • Members
Posted
I can help you move on
  • 2 weeks later...