Relationships

za****

• Members
Posted
Friendship, brother ship, mother ship, or even romantic ship, they're all relationship status and they're always going to be wavy so the question is... are you both going to grab that wheel and work the ship around and over the waves to make it work or is someone going to jump overboard and leave the "ship" cuz they can't deal with it. Mental issues, baggage, whatever the case may be... nobody deserves to be left alone to go down with the ship. So brothers, sisters, moms, dad's, friends, lovers...if you can't handle the weight of the weather, just be honest and realize God can turn things around.
  • Members
Posted
On 7/13/2022 at 1:48 PM, zakia said:

Friendship or relationship?

The best relationship can be with a former best friend or best friend. I'll explain what I mean. I had a girlfriend, everything was fine with us until a certain time, but over time the situation began to worsen, we stopped understanding each other. But the point of no return for me was my suspicion of my girlfriend of treason, fortunately with some help I was able to be 100% sure of this. At that time, it was hard for me and my friend, with whom I had been friends for 5 years, supported me. I started hanging out with my girlfriend more and I started to realize that I was falling in love with this person. After 5 months we were walking, I took her home and dared to kiss her. In general, we started dating and now we have been living for 10 years and even gave birth to children. Therefore, friendship that has grown into love is cool!

• Members
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Thabees said:

The best relationship can be with a former best friend or best friend. I'll explain what I mean. I had a girlfriend, everything was fine with us until a certain time, but over time the situation began to worsen, we stopped understanding each other. But the point of no return for me was my suspicion of my girlfriend of treason, fortunately with the help of advice from https://signscheating.com/signs-your-wife-just-slept-with-someone-else/ I was able to be 100% sure of this. At that time, it was hard for me and my friend, with whom I had been friends for 5 years, supported me. I started hanging out with my girlfriend more and I started to realize that I was falling in love with this person. After 5 months we were walking, I took her home and dared to kiss her. In general, we started dating and now we have been living for 10 years and even gave birth to children. Therefore, friendship that has grown into love is cool!

My story is almost the same one, but I didn't have a girlfriend before. I was dating and looking for a girlfriend for a long time and my female friend and I tried to understand the, most of the time, crazy behavior of my dates :D

Edited by suedseefrucht