The Healing Power of Loneliness - By Jeff Foster

Candy

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I tread the path alone, wondering would anyone ever understand me even if I'm willing to share wholeheartedly. Probably a handful few would, but they are likely to be alone in their path as well. And I thought this would be it for the rest of my life.

Then one day, while I was recalling a talk by Mingyur Rinpoche on Awareness, I saw something in all of us thru' a flash of inner reflection. I saw we had the very same Awareness; equal and uncompromised.

I actually uttered "Of all the unfairness in this World, how strange!.. how strange!..is to find the Awareness in us is the same and equal!!".

I grasped what the Buddha had said under the Bodhi tree after His Enlightenment.

I may be lonely in my path, but I have you as my companion. You are not left behind - My dear friends!

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Healing power of the jester and all suffering is filed for the approval of the shares. The exceptional writing of the ukwritings is fit for the good students. Idea is placed for the outing of the turns for all element for the healing power for the citizens.

• 11 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Loneliness has never cured me yet. On the contrary, it brought me a lot of inconvenience and frustration.