Eva is New Here!

• Members
Posted
Hi Eva, it’s lovely to meet you :) welcome to the community! Maybe I can get you started, I don’t have any happy secrets to share really, but the natural world really makes me happy :).
  • Members
Posted

Hello AtlasVistas and nice to meet you too! Thank you for the message :)

Natural world, you mean, in nature? There is something about nature that brings peace and joy in us, I think...

• Members
Posted
23 hours ago, PsycheEve said:

Hello AtlasVistas and nice to meet you too! Thank you for the message

Natural world, you mean, in nature? There is something about nature that brings peace and joy in us, I think...

Absolutely! I feel as though our connection with nature can help us through an awful lot, physically and mentally 😊 Thankfully there are studies like this one which back this up:

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep45273?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=commission_junction&utm_campaign=3_nsn6445_deeplink_PID100080955&utm_content=deeplink

• Members
Posted

You're quite a scientific! Quite a long read, I have to admit I only read the first part... but thank you for sharing.

In my opinion, simply the fact, we are part of nature. So, going back or connecting to nature is like going home; there's comfort and peace...

• Members
Posted
12 hours ago, PsycheEve said:

You're quite a scientific! Quite a long read, I have to admit I only read the first part... but thank you for sharing.

In my opinion, simply the fact, we are part of nature. So, going back or connecting to nature is like going home; there's comfort and peace...

You put it so beautifully I totally agree! :D We connect like a jigsaw piece, it feels so good because it’s so natural. ❤️

• Members
Posted (edited)

Hie Eve

Edited by Lundo23
  • Members
Posted

Hmm, how do I reply to a specific comment? I can't figure it out :sweat_smile:

Anyway, thanks AtlasVistas! For me, natural is the best way :hibiscus: