astrology

cr****

• Members
Posted

How do you help with the negative karmic effects of Saturn? I’ve had my karma report done

• Members
Posted

hello heim...saturn can have both negative and positive effects..and there are remedies to be done .. still remedies can reduce the effects and cant change destiny plans. but these remedies do help a lot ..like an umbrella in the rain. I am a professional astrologer and tarot reader and help people. 

regards 

• Members
Posted

My star sign is Capricorn, is Saturn the ruler of the Zodiac sign Capricorn. when a planet comes into its own Zodiac sign are there any things enhanced or more energetic. Are there any insights that you can share with me. I never used to pay too much attention to the Astrological Readings I saw in newspapers. But ever since 2019 almost all the readings I find seem to be very close to what I have actually experienced. Is there a reason why cosmology seems to be affecting so many signs in significant and ways that are transformational for some and some experiencing major shifts in things that they did not see coming?

• Members
Posted
18 hours ago, NowHereaIsOlly said:

My star sign is Capricorn, is Saturn the ruler of the Zodiac sign Capricorn. when a planet comes into its own Zodiac sign are there any things enhanced or more energetic. Are there any insights that you can share with me. I never used to pay too much attention to the Astrological Readings I saw in newspapers. But ever since 2019 almost all the readings I find seem to be very close to what I have actually experienced. Is there a reason why cosmology seems to be affecting so many signs in significant and ways that are transformational for some and some experiencing major shifts in things that they did not see coming?

hi olly first of all thanks for showing interest in astrology ....and yes one's horoscope is like a life summary and planets do affect life in all areas and situations. But most important is to understand that besides astro chart one's own karmas also affect life so its both astrology and karmas that rules your life.

you right saturn is the ruler of Zodiac Capricorn and aquarius both. And when it comes to its own sign its like in his own house and the results can be more positive if its well placed in your natal chart. 

always welcome for any further help required'

regards 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Oh, I heard about different facts about how planets can influence people, born on certain zodiac sign. I felt some issues when retrograde Mercury came. Then I decided to study astrology and numerology. I read about 888 angel number. It is my number, that brings me happiness.

• 2 years later...
  • Members
Posted

It's interesting to see the astrological predictions for this transit of Saturn.