Lizzie
Posted

I don't think I've heard of guided imagery before so I look forward to seeing what suggestions might come 😊

Kymera
Posted

Here's an example:  https://youtu.be/ti1xuXZ-gvQ 

1atpeace
Posted

I've recently bought a book called "A Guide for Writing and Recording Guided Imagery Meditations" by Glenda Cedarleaf, have only just started reading it, but does seems good so far and quite comprehensive.

Tiyms
Posted

Yes I can actually I am Artist and I just started doing spiritual art in a way that has suggestions with in my paintings. Then I just done my first personal message to an individual. I can send you so pictures for free if you would like to test them out and give me feed back. Also I suggest using certin frequencies you can Google it there is a list of the ones needed for Theda, Delta, Gamma states ext. Which will decrease the amount of time needed for it to have a solid effect. I would play it in the background of your voice.
Note: I believe that the Government changed the actually frequency by 3 so say you are looking for 423hz you should actually play a 426. Something of that nature I don't remember exactly but you can find it on the net.
I hope this helps you.