How Can We Deal With Impatience

al****

• Members
Posted

Impatience is a common problem in our time, and we can see it in everyone to a greater or lesser extent.

When we set goals for ourselves, we always set high ambitions for ourselves. But in reality, we are always too fidgety to do them.

It's the same when it comes to doing things, always in a hurry, trying to get everything we want without taking a single step down the road, and it often doesn't work out the way we want it to.

This state of wanting something but not being able to do it always keeps you in a state of impatience, and if you don't control it, it will become like a "virus" that must be cured. I'd like to share with you 10 solutions to your impatience, and I hope they will help you!

1. Stick to one simple thing: 

Exercise, read books and watch movies is some advised choice for you!

2. Try to be alone. 

The French philosopher Pascal said, "Almost all our misery comes from the fact that we are not good at being alone in a room." 

3. Force yourself to save.

The higher your bank card balance, the stronger your bottom line will be in the face of life. 

4. Do everything before you do it.

When you think about anything, 99% of it is a problem.

When you do anything, 99% of it will be solved.

The status of most of us always tends to think too much and do too little.

5. When you doing anything, do not impatient for success.

This era is impatient when we try to get everything. In fact, in the end, will not get anything.

It's like the story of the plucked seedling.

"There is a law for everything, and it is useless to do anything against the law."

6. Don't sleep too late, don't love too much, don't think too much.

Rabindranath Tagore wrote in Burning Memories: There was a night when I burned all my memories, and my dreams have been transparent and glacialpure ever since. One morning I threw away all my yesterdays, and since then my feet have been lighter.

When many things are simplified, they are not too complicated, and when they are not complicated the mind naturally calms down.

7. Organize and tidy your room regularly.

The book "sweeping power" said: "your life is actually like your own room."

A tidy and comfortable environment can encourage you to feel better, and when you are in a good mood, it is easy for people to be quiet.

The people who keep happy are more likely to tend to have a tidier home.

8. Lower your expectations of the results and give your best to do what you can do.

When you can only score 59, don't expect yourself to score 100 next time. If you aim for 60, then you can do it, and you will even exceed that score.

Not all the work you put in will be rewarded accordingly.

When you expect something and it doesn't work out every time, it's better to lower your expectations and get what you want instead.

People like positive feedback. By lowering your expectations, your positive feedback will continue to increase, and you will actually achieve your initial expectations in a different way.

9. Accept you are an ordinary person.

Have a clear perception of yourself and your family's situation.

Know what things to do and what things not to do. Don't live a naive life out in the world, and try to make as much money as you can when choosing a job while still complying with the law.

This is not to teach you how to be utilitarian, but life is indeed a penny-pinch. For you have neither the capital to dazzle nor the family that will allow you to dazzle.

You are just an ordinary person who has to survive like most people, you are, I am, all beings are. Live first, solve your own survival problems first, then think about longer-term things.

10. Don't compare yourself blindly, be yourself.

Please remember this sentence when you face something annoying you.

Posted

Lots of great advice, thank you for sharing!

• Members
Posted

If you want to live in peace and comfort, pay for your sins on the site found-salvation.com . Our service will help you find peace of mind. If the burden of past sins weighs on you, preventing you from living in peace. You just pay for it on our website (the amount can be any). And so it is every time you sin. It's very simple. found-salvation.com

• 1 month later...