Abhi1988
Posted

I learned that talk is cheap.

I learned what happens when a doer meets a talker.

I learned how deeply a talker can hurt a doer, throwing promises in the air, making them holy by dipping them in gods and blood.

In the end the only blood was mine, and no gods got hurt in the process.

You see, I am at a huge disadvantage here.

I really love words. I am crazily passionate about them.

To me words are as notes are to a composer, tones to a musician and brush strokes to a painter.

For me words are a path to my deepest truths, and a mirror to everything that I am.

They are SO important... Read more

Lizzie
Posted

I learned to trust my gut and not disregard it even if it's not what I want to "hear". I also learned what I need and want in a relationship, and what I'm not willing to compromise on ? 

Tine
Posted

I learned that I am enough and to set healthy boundaries.

(I also learned a nice way of getting traffic to your blog from your posts @Abhi1988 I hope this is not a one time linkbuilding initiative, but genuine interest and interaction, so we can enjoy your wisdom here more frequently)

• Members
Bbll85
Posted

I learned the importance of trusting your gut and intuition. When something seems off, communicate thoroughly.  I learned that a person can expect another to be 'everything' to them, yet give little to the person they expect so much from. Also learned that even when a person's world is turned upside down, they can face life, situations, and others with positivity.