How to help elderly people struggling with loneliness

Li****

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Well, when my grandpa was struggling with depression because of loneliness, a doctor offered him to try a little bit of CBD oil, time to time. And it worked pretty nice.

Edited by foster5565
  • Members
Posted

There was nothing better than that. I mean he tried everything, like medications, going to different places, where they were gathering around and talking about their problems, you know. But then our doctor recommended one great website. This Resource site, which been recommended by a doctor has tons of really useful information about how cannabidiol affect on human body, and where ti purchase the best cbd-infused products. I'm glad that we live in time, when it's so easy to order such things, that can help with your body and mental issues.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Loneliness dosnt just come with age .....its something we all suffer from , the most vulnerable young people are disabled , sick , and carers ....we should all try and do a little more for each other , kindness and compassion ....just make people feel cared for.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

I went jogging and ran passed an elderly chap who tried talking but I was running.  I noticed he looked sad.  I ran back found him and talked he looked happy.  His walks were down this country lane, so I painted some kindess rocks and left them with positive messages for him to notice when he walked past next and maybe take one home.  He said seeing the postman was the highlight of his day.  I said we are all feeling that way with lockdown.