I don't know where I'm going but I'm never lost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Hello there daisy, your post sounds as though i could have written it myself, i also am alone a lot but saying that it is by choice, my hobbies-interests are biofield tuning forks, colour light therapy, i love crystals, my pets, i try to help people feel better within themselves whenever i can, i only have a handful of people i call friends, i get them to have a foot spa bath -natural face masks, all feel good nurturing stuff, give them crystals, i don’t do social media facebook etc i like being my own private person, although i share feel good things with everyone if they show true interest, such as my tuning forks crystals colour light therapy, all self taught, i have rune stones, oracle cards-books, mostly based on moon phases, coz i have strong feelings towards the moon, i usually meet people who are in need of something when i walk when i’m living at the ocean, i feel empathy very strongly, so when i meet someone who is troubled i find they open up to me, i just speak positive happy things to them, and encourage them to feel good about themselves, then i share books if they are interested in borrowing, i meet at beach to walk with them if they want to, i sense when people are hurting or lonely, so i just say hello to them, then i find that i seem to see that person unexpected at shop or beach at different times of day when i decide to go for a walk or stop to have a drink, but alas i am not at the ocean at the moment but i am working to get back there as soon as possible coz this is where i feel my best and able to support others as well as myself, i feel as though i have come  home whenever i live by the ocean, but my country friends and hubby don’t have the same feelings or love as i do for the sea,, so i’ve decided i will live at the seaside and visit every few wks for a week or two the small country town i now live in, i lived by the ocean most of my young life up until my 30’s, this just about sums up who i am, thank-you for letting me share,, i’m too old now to just live for not upsetting people by going to the ocean, so now i will make me happy, put myself first for a change even though i don’t want to upset others, but i feel my health suffers lots when i am away from the beautiful sea and all it’s moods,,, kind regards to all, k.

• Members
Posted

Hey kimoto. The sea sounds nice. I'm happy you are taking some time for things that nurture yourself as much as you nurture others. I love the lake and anywhere with trees. I feel peace in nature. 

I do tarot and work with the moon. I  love astrology. I have several crystals.

I am currently trying to learn meditation skills as well as working with my chakras. 

I try to help others, sometimes it's just through something I feel I need to share from my life, or something to encourage them along their way. I am still working to be the best version of me and hope that along the way I can inspire or uplift another.

I can imagine the sea and the way the waves sound as they wash up on the sand. I can understand why you'd love it there.

• Members
Posted

I used to stay away from everyone by choice. Depression was my enemy. I found a way out and don't ever plan to cross that threshold again. I hope others find what I have found and enjoy true happiness.

• Members
Posted

same here bud. what if the road is the destination itself?