New to forum

• Members
Posted

Hi. I’m a coach. Have a book on coping with stress. It seems everything starts with worry. Think about the days or worried about it why. Some things we can’t do anything about so I worry about it. Another exercise is to write down all these things that you stress about. Is it due to fear, insecurities, the unknown lack of resources. When she start to understand why you’re stressed on things you can start to change them. If it’s just overall anxiety and feeling of nervousness that is subconscious and it comes from Maury so when you start analyzing your feelings you have a better understanding of how you could start living with less stress

• Members
Posted

Hello, lulubell, I am new to this forum also.  So many of us humans are stressed in our faced-paced world today.  I find meditation, deep breathing and just taking in nature, just going outside in my garden, taking time to focus on the beauty that surrounds me with the trees, flowers, and all the different birds that fly around in our backyard.  Sending you good vibes for a stress-free day. Much love Joan.