SELF

De****

Posted

It's true that we all carry something with us from past struggles and situations 💚 but I would also like to add another important question; how can you heal? 
Sending you lots of positive vibes on this Monday morning, and whatever this week brings you - you can handle it! 🌈

• Members
Posted

I feel the first part of knowing and accepting that we are brokenness a start but the indepth healing of it is what I am yet to discover... But my thoughts will be to try and let go by crying it out to the person that loves you the most and from there with the person or your peoples help, you can start to heal but trust me it will be a long process and the hurt may come back again but dont give up... Like you said.... I quote you " You can handle it".... Sending positive vibes😘

• Members
Posted
Don’t keep expectation from humans and believe on giving only if you keep on giving just for the sake of God no one can break you
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

You're correct @khadim expectations from humans should be limited....very limited, and giving without expecting any returns is a great part of been human.... Humans can disappoint us at anytime and anywhere, when you don't expect anything from anyone then no one can break you as you said..

• Members
Posted

I consider myself a once broken man, now refurbished (so to speak).  Who broke me?  Only those who I permitted.  Much of it was my own doing and many folks lack the ability to see things from a grander perspective.  I hold myself accountable for much of what I suffered through in the past.  I got better through patience and perseverance.  I did get help but ultimately it fell on me to learn to love myself the way I needed to be loved.  This meant not hating myself of course but also loving myself enough to overcome my own internal struggles.  We manipulate ourselves and its easier to play the victim when in actuality, our greatest enemy is most often ourselves.  Again though, you do not have to hate yourself or truly fight yourself.       

• Members
Posted

I had a simple plan: Be good in school, get a good job, get a wife, get a family, get a house.

It started easy but then I was broken, when I tried to find a girlfriend/relationship.

I put a lot of effort in dates, I was empathic and kind.

Nobody wanted me and I couldn't figure out, why.

That's me, a logically thinking guy trying to plan irrational things :D

Healing was realizing, the most important relationship in life is the one with myself.
So I took the effort from my dates and put it in myself. I cooked nice meals for myself, I went to the cinema alone, I went shopping and got some good looking clothes, ...

Because... I waited for happiness for too long, so I've decided to make it myself.

And knowing, I don't need anyone to make me happy, made me a lot more confident.

And with the confidence, a woman fell in love with me.

Sometimes it's hard to believe, but if you look back, bad times were necessary to make things good today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

To heal from one situations and another is to deeply realize ourselves only with these words , i am sorry for all i have done to every person we need to say it.Although it wont solve everything, but at least it will grow the peace in our heart