Looking To Connect With Other Empaths & Lightworkers

Op****

Posted
Welcome to Happiness!
Posted
Hello! Thank you, and welcome! Please feel totally free to share by creating forum topics based on your interests, or simply reach out to individual members with similar interests. Very happy to have you in our little community! ?✨
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hello, and love the name ?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

Love the name!!! I have just joined after researching about light workers & empaths.

My mum told me years ago that I was a light worker and I just shrugged it off thinking she was being weird again 😆. I have also been called an Empath and a therapist once told me I had a lot of empathy!!

Just been on an emotional rollercoaster after what we call March Madness or Mental March, as we have so many family birthdays that month but this month was particularly stressful as a couple of family members were having a hard time at high school and it triggered some past mini traumas in myself. 

I have been on a self improvement journey for many years now, mainly to build up my self confidence. However,I feel drawn to learning more about light workers after reading an article I could really relate too.

What is a kundalini awakening (I need to research this myself)  or what was your experience? This is the 3rd time I've heard these words this week, I'm now fascinated

xx💓xx

Posted

Welcome to happiness and thank you so much for sharing 💫  I hope our community can be helpful on your self improvement journey and that you keep sharing any ups and downs. I'm sure lots of other members can relate and give great advice 😊 I found this article about kundalini meditation, maybe you'll find it interesting! 

• 9 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi, me too.. We can mk Google chat group to discuss on call someday.. How all r doing success story etc