Life at my late 20’s

• Members
Posted
vor 56 Minuten, schrieb Saychriss:

In my late 20’s sometimes I feel clueless about life struggling with mental health I don’t really know how to express this but are a lot of people in their late 20’s have this suicide ideas🤦🏾‍♂️

Hey Saychriss. I had the same problems and sometimes still have them. I tried much: Writing stories, drawings, writing blogs. Everythin helped a bit. I think there is no perfect solution for this problem. I think you have to try to do things like crating things, meditating or some other stuff.
Find things where you have fun while doing. And sometimes special circumstances gives you new job or life opportunities.

• Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Saychriss said:

I feel clueless about life

I did send you a private message about this, but for all the others in a similar situation...:

I think there is a reason for every part of life.
The "Having no clue what's next in your life" part can be an awesome time.
It's your chance to find out, what you like to do. It's your chance to find out, what you like.
As a child, you have restrictions. In a relationship you have restrictions.

Did you ever go to a store and bought your favorite cake?
Did you get the couch you like the most?
Did you build the gaming PC you always wanted?
Did you try diffent kinds of beer, wine or other drinks to find out, which one you like the most?
Now is the perfect time to do all these things and it's good that you didn't take the next step in life until you tried everything you ever wanted to try.