What happens if a load of people meditate on thoughts of love and health all meditate at one given time around the world?

Wo****

• Members
Posted (edited)

What if time zones were split similar to this and have 3 or 4 different times. A example of 3 could be 4pm for at time zone utc-7 for time zones in utc-11 to utc-3, which would make it about 12 oclock one place and about 8 oclock somewhere else. If the same is done for utc-2 to utc+6 using 4pm for utc+2.also same for utc+7 to utc+14.please tell me if that works ir not i am open to hear opinions and suggestions. Also please let me know if i put awkward times in place of anytime that is needed for other purposes (such as religious times e.t.c as i dont mean to disclude or offend anyone)? Maybe next four sundays in a row to give it chance for people to find out. 

Edited by Wolfeyes
Posted

It's an interesting one: I had a friend whose mum was very ill and he asked out on FB to send thoughts of love and good health when she going through an op.

• Members
Posted

I am sure theres been studies to prove it works, so worth a try. Your energy goes to where your thoughts are at after all

• Members
Posted

I have participated in these types of meditations with amazing results

Posted

What an interesting thought! Love this idea ??

Posted

Very cool. This was done during the Australian fires where people from all over the world gathered at the same time to pray/meditate for rain and abundance. A few days later it rained in Australia. I truly believe this works and I'm definitely keen to be involved.

• Members
Posted

i did a wish ceremony on 22/2 at 2:22 and the energy that came in from around the world was amazing.. my granite pestal that i use to burn melted at the bottom.

• Members
Posted

I have been involved in an occasional meditation group who meet in a local venue and send healing around the planet. When we did the first one I had a sense of others doing the same at the same time. It turned out later that someone in our group is Scotland mentioned it later to a friend abroad and they had also had a meditation session,for the same purpose, at the same moment. I suppose you can say that's co-incidence...but I dont think I really believe in co-incidence :)

• Members
Posted

These all sound like amazing experiences, fingers cross this could be the same. I have not heard of much of these things happening until now. I guest i should open my eyes more lol

• Members
Posted

YouTube aron Dougherty has done one raising your vibration it's really good I did it in January & changed loads. He still says even doing it now as the energy & intentions are there. Really recommend it..You do need to listen for 21 days every day. I know theses meditation works well in my experience it did for me. We are collective conscious so the more people at the same time meditate on the same topic the more intention the bigger flow goes to the topic etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

@Wolfeyes Could you link to the studies you refer to? In times of fake news, I think that's a sensible way to back up bold claims relating to studies with said studies.

Having said that in my personal experience, a group meditation brings forth a unique "energy", dynamic that I perceive as extra powerful. Though for a friend of mine, it's the opposite.

Either way, I think the bigger the groups of people meditating for example on lovingkindness the higher the impact as the ones meditating really work on their attitude that they bring to life, to the people they meet and therefore this already has a profound and spreading impact. The bigger group on a psychological level also serves as backup, support and reassurance, which can ground you on your resolution to bring kindness to the world. It also fosters the warm feeling of connection which is a basis for happiness. I won't be surprised either if there's more to it that we can't measure and explain yet. But even if there isn't, we can't go wrong with meditating on kindness and well-wishes, and I'd happily join such efforts.

Btw. I am offering an online and live meditation session each week which is free to join. (It's at 16:00 Berlin time on tuesdays).