Posted

Hi :) Thank you for joining and nice to meet you too!

Posted

Welcome to happiness, we're glad you found us I hope you found our community useful on your spiritual journey 

• Members
Voroshuck-warlock
Posted

That's great  do you have any experience or any interest in meditation   if you or anyone have any questions or would like any tips please don't hesitate to ask   😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes I interested,but I know nothing about mediation recently I feel very fustration can u guide to controly emotional.Thanks😄

• Members
Voroshuck-warlock
Posted

Happy to if your new I would only do few minutes 2  times a day I suggest as soon as you wake up  and just before you go to bed if you have a racing mind. I would count your breaths. So for example do 5 sec inhale and hold for 5 second and xhale  for 7 or 10 seconds   and keep counting.  And the counting will stop you from thinking of other things or you could do a mantra   I would suggest that fir a beginner  there's is many different styles and techniques  to use. Let me know if this is helpful if not we can try something els peace much love namaste