Candy

How to make Self-Care Sunday a thing

Purr
Posted

That's lovely Beth. When I've made the bath salts and oils for my etsy store I will let you know. 

Candy
Posted
On 8/5/2019 at 1:45 PM, Purr said:

That's lovely Beth. When I've made the bath salts and oils for my etsy store I will let you know. 

Yay! Please do! 😊

Mermaidgirl
Posted

I agree self care is so important daily, its hard sometimes I feel guilty with a never ending to do list . But I find slowing down is helping me feel so much better about myself. There is no rush to get chores done they will always be there. I find breaking up my day. Working in small chunks so helpful. Then I will relax with a good book, a puzzle , gardening, or going for a bike ride in nature, listening to uplifting music. Helps me recharge

Instead of adding to your to do list, journal about all the things you've accomplished . Will make you see progress you've made and make you feel like your day has purpose and that you have achieved something no matter how low you are.

IamHappy
Posted

Yes I agree with you. physical activity is important but don't forget mental . Both ar important for our health. I recommend you this book if you want to feel better. "Don't be sad" https://payhip.com/b/wokC

umanair
Posted

Regarding self care , I meditate daily for about 30 min first thing in the morning, doing my yoga practices , reading something inspiring ,   Upgrading my knowledge professionally . Presently practicing the “Brahmaviharas” , a Buddhist practice  through the day which involves Love , compassion , appreciation and equanimity 🦋🌺🌹💛💛