NicH

MBSR - general and technical questions

NicH
Posted

Hi all. 

I've just started the MBSR course and have just got to the 7 myths of meditation, but there only seems to be 2? I can't find the other pages,  as it then goes on to another video? Am I doing something wrong? 😮🤷‍♀️

Bjoern
Posted
Hello Nic, i believe you have to scroll inside that 7 myths of meditation document. You may have scrolled far on the right of your browser window. Could you have a try? For me that works well. Let me know if that works. Enjoy the course and have a great day ;)
NicH
Posted

Hi again!

I've just come on to do week 2 and I'm at the sitting meditation article. Again, I seem to only have half an article?  It finishes where it says "fingers touching". I've tried scrolling and that's all there is on my page? 

Is that the end of the article? It can't be as it doesn't make sense? Can anyone point me in the right direction of the complete article please?

Thank you x

Candy
Posted

Hi Kim, if you go back into the Academy and click on your username in the top right-hand corner, and then click 'My Account', you'll find your certificate there. It might be that it displays your username instead of your full name, but we can easily and happily change that for you if you let us know. I hope that helps 😊

Tine
Posted

Here's the space to ask questions that are not about the subject of the course but general or technical problems you might have with the course.

You can also contact us via the helpcenter or send me a private message.

Tine
Posted

Screenshot(74).png

Here we have 2 scrollbars. One for the site and one for the document itself. Please check moving both. If you still have problems you can comment here or contact us in a private message or via the helpcenter.

CRMcCann
Posted

I managed to finish the course work for week 7, but couldn't find the practice to be done.  I've been a bit distracted at work from COVID-19, so gave up looking for it.  Any quick links that I haven't been able to find, as week 7 stretches into its third week?

Tine
Posted
On 3/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, CRMcCann said:

week 7, but couldn't find the practice to be done

Here's the link to the lovingkindness meditation in week 7: https://palousemindfulness.com/meditations/lovingkindness.html

The overview for all meditations is here:

I hope this helps. Stay safe and mindful. 🙂