Aks777

Releasing stress through the power of music

crystalclear
Posted

music itself a healing

Jenergy
Posted

It’s all about vibrations! Different htz for different things , sleep, healing, meditation etc. this is why when we elevate in frequency/ vibration our choice in music evolves and we no longer care to listen to what we used to.

gypsygirl
Posted

i am longing and looking for vibrations that will heal as i have a chronic auto immune condition but i dont really know where to begin. any ideas? i know there are differetn frequencies but thats about it for my knowledge base. thx

Tine
Posted

@huma look -> almost your hairstyle :-D you created a trend

Candy
Posted
On 2/29/2020 at 9:18 PM, gypsygirl said:

i am longing and looking for vibrations that will heal as i have a chronic auto immune condition but i dont really know where to begin. any ideas? i know there are differetn frequencies but thats about it for my knowledge base. thx

Hi Patri, I usually just go on Youtube and search for what I need  in that moment. There are loads of videos and they are very helpful. I use them for healing, when I'm detoxing to help remove toxins, for sleep, menstruation, etc. 

Here's a chart you can look at. I hope you find it helpful.

3ca18d5e1af25499dfe74f83e00099a8.jpg

Joyce
Posted

Absolutely music is one of the best stress reductors! No matter what your taste is, there is something out there to suit every mood....can be quiet and calming or energetic and uplifting.