Films that changed your life, your way of looking into life, that created some impact

Question

• Members
Posted

Let me start first guys. The films that created a huge impact in my life are many. I would like to mention a couple over here.

1) Koode - a malayalam film that helped me realise that spend time with your loved ones because no one knows what's in there in future so spend as much time with them as possible

2) Uyare - a malayalam film that conveys that no matter what happens achieve your dreams. There is nothing to stop you. The movie is about a girl who dreams of becoming a pilot, gets acid attacked by her boyfriend, couldn't be able to become a pilot but instead becomes a cabin crew member, and in one incident she proves and realises that she is meant to be a pilot and she deserves that and there is nothing that stops her from living her own dream

So what are your favourite films that changed your lives guys?

7 answers to this question

• Members
Posted (edited)

Peaky Blinders  

And it's more than even Thomas Shelby. It's the whole unit. Coming together regardless of whatever. 'Feel like Family is still key in today's society. And seeing one structured like that, despite their excesses, is amazing. There's an emotion to be explored in almost every episode. 

'Heard "May We all get to die twice" on the show. It's one thing to be in the moment. It's another to re-live life. The darkness that drives one to love the light. Acceptance. Reading between the lines. Finding Order in Chaos. Being better. Trying to do better. I recommend it now and for years to come. It is a didactic masterpiece. And don't get me started on the music..

Edited by XLIENNATURE
Posted

This might not be the most spiritual film in the world 🙃 but I still remember the day I watched it with a friend when I was really, really, really down and had been for a long time. Somehow watching this movie marks the time when I started to believe in life again.

Posted

My favorite film is "La vita è bella" by Roberto Benigni. There is no other film that touches my heart so deeply. The father who makes life easy for his son in the concentration camp breaks my heart, but mends it at the same moment.
Just thinking about the film brings tears to my eyes.

• Members
Posted

My Left Foot: The Story of Christy Brown and Nuovo Cinema Paradiso 

These two films showed me how life can be terrible and beautiful when you look at it the right way. These films teach us to see the beauty in the world around us and follow our dreams no matter what.

• Members
Posted

The movie Interstellar changed me. I think after watching it, I began to appreciate time more, because it is so short.

• Members
Posted

deep inpact, and the day after tomorrow, we need to look after the planet and educate those around us, that's my job as a teacher. when i get back to school hats what ill be doing , envionmental stuff.