Mental Health And Life Coaching

jo****

Posted

Mental health is most important part in your life. You should take care of it. If you want to improve your mental health you should go for life coaching. Last year when i was in depression and this is the main reason of my mental health someone suggest me for life coaching to feel free from depression and improve mental health as well. Life coach helps you to feel free from depression and improve 1 your mental stability. He should deal with your mental health and improve this.

Posted

A big part of self care is talking care of your mental health 🙏  Prioritising your own wellbeing is never selfish!

• Members
Posted

In our difficult times and crazy rhythm, the most important thing is to get enough sleep on time. Due to lack of sleep, I began to look like a squeezed lemon and no longer had the strength to think soberly, so I decided to try using CBD to make it easier for you. And it helped me very well. And if I find myself in such a situation again, this tool always helps.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi all. I suffer from mental illness. During this, my muscles twist and I start scratching my hands convulsively. What can help me? Please give me some advice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

For one, there are PLENTY of therapists and many with openings in the area, as well as several with sliding scale options. Second, life coaching and psychotherapy are often in the same fee range. Third, since 2017, the Controlled Act of Psychotherapy prohibits non-trained persons, including life-coaches, from interventions that are effectively psychotherapeutic in nature, even if the coach in question never uses that term, and always carefully calls themselves a coach and not a therapist. The Controlled Act of Psychotherapy became law in 2019. The life coaching boom referred to in the article link above looks more like opportunism: people figuring out how to make money on other people's mental health needs, without ethically referring a client to mental health workers. Supply, demand, capitalism. It's called 'niche marketing' or 'finding your tribe'. It's a business and profit margin growth strategy.

• 7 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Mental health coaching and life coaching are two distinct practices that can offer support and guidance in different areas of personal development and well-being. Here's an overview of each:

Mental Health Coaching:
Mental health coaching focuses specifically on addressing and improving mental health concerns and challenges. Mental health coaches work with individuals to identify and work through issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, self-esteem, and overall emotional well-being. They often employ evidence-based techniques and strategies to help clients develop coping skills, manage their emotions, set realistic goals, and improve their overall mental well-being. Mental health coaching is not a substitute for therapy or counseling, but it can be a valuable complement to professional mental health support.

Life Coaching:
Life coaching is a broader practice that focuses on personal growth, goal-setting, and enhancing various aspects of one's life. Life coaches work with individuals to identify their values, strengths, and aspirations and help them create a plan to achieve their goals. They provide guidance, accountability, and motivation to help clients overcome obstacles, improve self-confidence, enhance decision-making skills, and create a more fulfilling life. Life coaches often work in areas such as career development, relationships, time management, personal finance, and overall life balance.

It's important to note that mental health coaching and life coaching are not regulated professions, so practitioners can have varying backgrounds, training, and qualifications. When seeking a mental health coach or life coach, it's essential to research their credentials, experience, and approach to ensure they align with your needs and goals. Additionally, if you're experiencing significant mental health concerns, it's recommended to seek support from a licensed mental health professional, such as a therapist or counselor, who can provide a higher level of clinical care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I just came across your post and wanted to say that I completely agree with you - mental health is crucial and deserves our attention. It's awesome that you found help through life coaching when you were struggling with depression. It's amazing how a good life coach can support us in improving our mental stability and overall well-being. Taking care of our mental health is a journey, and it's great that you found something that worked for you.