Mental Health And Life Coaching

jo****

Posted

Mental health is most important part in your life. You should take care of it. If you want to improve your mental health you should go for life coaching. Last year when i was in depression and this is the main reason of my mental health someone suggest me for life coaching to feel free from depression and improve mental health as well. Life coach helps you to feel free from depression and improve 1 your mental stability. He should deal with your mental health and improve this.

Posted

A big part of self care is talking care of your mental health 🙏  Prioritising your own wellbeing is never selfish!

• Members
Posted

In our difficult times and crazy rhythm, the most important thing is to get enough sleep on time. Due to lack of sleep, I began to look like a squeezed lemon and no longer had the strength to think soberly, so I decided to try using CBD to make it easier for you. And it helped me very well. And if I find myself in such a situation again, this tool always helps.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi all. I suffer from mental illness. During this, my muscles twist and I start scratching my hands convulsively. What can help me? Please give me some advice.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Mental health is really important. For a long time I suffered from dry skin and this negatively affected my mental state. But here I found a remedy that saved my skin. Now I use CBD salve, which I order here https://joyorganics.com/products/organic-cbd-salve . This ointment makes my skin healthy and I feel much better. I advise you to try it too.

Edited by Olivia-4975