What does happiness mean for you?

Tine

• Members
Posted

Eu estou feliz por poder participar do seu tópico. 

Sugiro que você leia bastante. 

Literatura acompanhada de meditação acrescenta-nos grandes valores.

• Members
Posted

Hapiness is all insecurities 😊

• Members
Posted

Self measurement of happiness in a compact form throughout the life.

Who can do this?

• Members
Posted

Happiness actual meaning as per my understanding is when my mind have zero thoughts and I feel myself. 

• Members
Posted

Happiness for me to impact people's life and help him continue experiencing happiness both at personal and work life!

I am a Happiness & Mindfulness Coach!

Posted

Thanks for sharing! 

Posted

Lovely article! I particularly enjoyed the quotes too! Thank you for sharing it here :)

Posted

Practising gratitude is definitely a vital part of happiness 🌈

• Members
Posted

Hapiness is the only way you can live. Don't give yourself a choice to be happy. Joy is the only state you shou be in. It doesn't mean you can not be sad. Hapiness means you will not suffer because of sadness. So just chill it is okay even to cry because of pain but don't let it to settle in your head. That's is hapiness

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Focusing on the good things that happen to you and around you everyday and having a system that can help you get to your happy place.

Posted

This is so true and important to remind ourselves of 🙏  Self love all the way 💚

Posted

Such true words 🙌 happiness comes from within 🧡

• Members
Posted
Suffering to me is not limited to any specific loss or obstacle. It is an overall state of being that makes one live in a restricted and restless way.
It is a tussle between desperation and desire. A constant involuntary swinging of the impatient self to get things fast, and insecurely hold on to them.

There are countless memories of loss and different kinds of obstacles one faces in life. I feel citing just a few of them would be a futile task. For suffering is an overall perspective that we build over time, about ourselves, others, and life, and the overall feelings we live with, on a daily basis
To some extent it is a pertinent need to suffer as mortals, because inherently we associate ourselves with duality. We cant understand pleasure without pain, happiness without sadness, or gain without loss. This dwindling between the dualities keeps us alive like a pendulum, swinging non-stop towards the two extremes.

The spectrum of life is black and white, of different intensities. Each one of us has their our own palette that one uses to paint one's life.

A short poem to explain this feeling we all go through.

The swinging existence

One keeps oscillating between the extremities of emotions. Reaching a stable state of tranquility is a matter of chance. One just passes through it, and again keeps swinging like a pendulum bob, only to die out as one's energies deplete with time. 

The mortal is like, 
A swinging bob, 
Of this existential pendulum, 
Rising to a height, 
Of extreme boisterity, 
Like a tempest swirl inside, 
And an enraged fiery outside, 
Both uncontrollable and destructive. 

Then, 
It goes back, 
To its equilibrium, 
A place of tranquil bliss.
Only to rise again after moments, 
To a position of intense glee, 
Like a pristine summer lake, 
Where grows in abundance, 
The foliage but not for long, 
As it loses its strength,
With no anchor to bank upon.

The stable point, 
Is fleeting for him, 
Which he lives truly, 
For a duration long enough, 
When life energy extinguishes, 
Of moving between, 
These extremities of emotions, 
Finally, 
Spiralling down with every swing, 
To the point of final placidity,
Rarely reached when alive.
  • Members
Posted

This place is about Happiness! I am happy for my family, my 4 children, my wife, my syblings, my friends and everyone around. I have worked all my days that I know of. At 40, I wish I had some business to help me settle for retiremwnt. The sad part is, I have 2, one is to get sales and affiliates, and I cant get either. The other is an app launch, I need 10 persons on my team, I have none.

I have tried all my life and I cannot make things work in life... Anyone has any advice, and anywhere I can go to achieve mybgoals online? I love to be happy and help others financially.... I've been searching for help. I jist dont know what to do anymore.. 

I NEED TO BE HAPPY IN ALL WAYS... 

Anyone knows how, give me a shout out.. Money is also one reason I cant promote or advertise..

Don't need hand outs, need support in form of sales of products, and investers in the the app launch. 

Posted

I'm glad you have found aspects of your life that make you happy and wish you all the best with your business goals 🙏

Posted

That's so true! Self love and self acceptance 🙌 💚