What am I

• Members
Posted

Hi my name's celia I live in Michigan usa I am 38 Stay at home mom it 2 beautiful children 1 without autism. But I have noticed the last couple years I think I believe i'm going to a spiritual lake any I believe I possibly could be a light worker. I went through a lot Within the last five years my mother passed away my father moved out of state end I got back with my ex after fifteen years and didn't work bad break up In the lot of friends and family members Passing Plus I have emotional Childhood Trauma And abuse. I've always liked helping people then had I've always had a very Generous caring Heart Because of that i've gotten took an advantage of in hurt a lot Specially The last two years i've just had this need in this poll to help people more In I just feel have a sense Feeling of I'm something bigger Like it's hard to explain bear with me like there has to be more to life than this like i'm a fairy or the angel or something like that l o l but I started doing research and I came across light worker And makes a lot of sense law this symptoms all my life and recently dramatic experience means plus I had a suicide attempt a few years ago And I handed go to the I c u and the mental hospital for like a week I don't know if almost dying Awakened something inside me Maybe I've been teen shadows and things out of my prefer real vision I can feel When somebody don't like me or somebody's Angry or upset Like a quick example my best friend's Now ex-boyfriend at the time she was in her room and I was in the living room and I didn't hear the door open and he came inside the room and I had my back to him did not see him but I felt this pushing angry energy behind me Like that feeling of somebody watching you but it was pressure pushing rushing energy with angriness and I turned around and I was like wow okay I explained it because he does not like me at He knew I knew him for what in seeing him for what he was Narcissistic abuser An asshole I can you put my hands above crystals and above objects and I can feel the energy sad or mad or good I've been seeing numbers Repeating Double triple numbers of one's and twos Just when I glanced at the time when I look at a receipt like the other day I got a pop a little debbie and my balance was $333 Just stuff like that that mainly I just wanna know what I am an what do I do in how do What's my spiritual path Just what all I can do to enhance or help Myself and another people And venture out and explore and travel When I have more time And have the resources and money to. So basically I was just wondering anybody can relate to this and maybe give me some advice or just information Understanding Of what is going on or what I am or am in sight please thank you

• Members
Posted

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story. I'm sure your horrible experiences made you a lot stronger in the end. 

I learned that many things don't go as planned and so I'll have to make the best of what I have.