Gagandeep

Happiness Hacks

Gagandeep
Posted

In this video, I talk about something that is relevant to each one of us – HAPPINESS.

I call these resources HAPPINESS HACKS!!
Let’s check out the amazing power of Happiness Hacks and create our own Happiness Salad.

https://youtu.be/jBbdy8FXhN8

*Disclaimer - I am not a psychologist, i am a Masters stydent of Sport Psychology and I learnt about these ideas in my school, through personal experiences and by going through tonnes of research papers online.

Hope you find this video useful.

:)

#SPORTPSYCHOLOGY

#PERFORMANCEPSYCHOLOGY
#HAPPINESS
#HAPPINESSHACKS
#HAPPINESSSALAD
#PEAKPOTENTIAL
#BETTERHUMANBEING
#HAPPIERHUMANBEINGS

https://youtu.be/jBbdy8FXhN8

Screenshot_20200315-122307.jpg

Lizzie
Posted

Thank you for sharing

lifestylechronic
Posted

BEWARE OF JEALOUSY
Envy is an obstacle to the unfolding of joy de Vivre. Like a mite that eats into the wood, it reminds us hollow most insidiously. It is said the first-ever act of crime owed its genesis to jealously.

Karen killed his brother Habil and paved the way for a spate of such crimes in the future. When we envy another person’s grace or grandeur or covet their such possessions as we miss, we pan through pangs of jealousy.

POSITIVE OUTLOOK
Granted that nothing in the world happens on its-own-stream, it is imperative that we learn to look to the brighter side of life. We know that two plus two make four. But is this is the be-all and end-all of your wisdom?

And that testifies to the flaws of our perception. Indeed two and two are four, but even one plus three make four. This cerebral flexibility mirrors a healthy and dynamic personality which is your ultimate passport for Happy and prosperous existence.

Happiness is a direction, not a place.

ashr0077
Posted

Hi friends 

i think happiness is dirrectly attached with your mind if your mind is in good mood your all body parts reaction will be good