Lizzie

What's your go-to stress relief?

Candy
Posted

I know this might sound indulgent as I live in a city where a bath tub is sometimes considered a luxury, but I LOVE taking a hot bath with some essential oils.

Also just switching off my devices, lighting some incense and sitting quietly in my room is nice. At least it helps me find some calm.

Sometimes I'm so stressed out that I forget to breathe and the situation elevates. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I am often left feeling sad and somewhat deflated. When this happens, I really just try to spend as much quiet time alone to get over it. Yoga also helps, and short 5-minute meditations (if they are good 😇)

But my best stress reliever, I have to say, has been cooking with music :) 

umanair
Posted

I would love to meditate.. taking conscious breath and be in the present moment

Kingdomaire
Posted

I love nature, if I can get in a nice walk that works for me. But in the morning if I wake up feeling stressed, I bring my mind back to the now, looking out of the window, reading scripture and affirmations, and sometimes I play a good song, usually inspirational.

vind111
Posted

Online Meditation Sessions with Acharin (Webinars)

(free introductory session)

Deeply Relax by Nada (sound/energy based induction)

Do you know that a single session of sound-based induction by Acharin can get you in touch with your peaceful inner awareness, regardless of where you are geographically, or what your level of experience in meditation? It indeed can...you can find this out by joining the next free introductory event:

This session will teach you how to:

• Relax deeply and let go of stress
  • increase your awareness and attention span
  • Enter in to a natural state of samadhi (deep stillness and awareness of mind)
  • Q&A

Dates & Timings : 

Saturday  25 April 2020 

16.30-18.00  Colombo | 16.30-18.00  Delhi | 21.00-22.30  Melbourne |12.00-13.30  London | 19.00-20.30  Beijing | 13.00-14.30  Berlin |   7.00-8.30    Toronto

You need to register the webinar first to receive webinar link to join : 

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3YZZ71oZTFuDcCYJosNyHA

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Sunday 26 April 2020 

16.30-18.00  Colombo | 16.30-18.00  Delhi | 21.00-22.30  Melbourne |12.00-13.30  London | 19.00-20.30  Beijing | 13.00-14.30  Berlin |   7.00-8.30    Toronto

You need to register the webinar first to receive webinar link to join : 

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_doLZ781WRpiWLkghEuiZuQ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.