Meditation and mindfulness apps

Li****

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Recently I was introduced to an app called Expectful, which is a mindfulness and meditation app for pregnant women or people trying to conceive. I haven't used it much, but I've heard good things about it and many women seem to use and love it. It's not a free app, but they offer a few free meditations during a trial period.

• Members
Posted

Just starting in on this sight. Can you give me some insight on what we all do?

Posted
18 hours ago, 813jazzyjen said:

Good afternoon, I'm new to this site!! ???

Welcome, Jennifer! Thank you for joining

• Members
Posted

Sounds interesting!! Im intrigued!

• Members
Posted

I use YouTube a lot, but my Apple Music subscription also lets me play anything released when it’s active. I haven’t used many apps tbh. 

• 2 years later...
  • Members
Posted
Looking forward in being a member
Posted

@Lakeswimmer47 we're happy to have you and hope you find our community helpful 😊

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 3/4/2020 at 4:43 PM, Candy said:

Hi, Keisha. Happiness.com is still in its infant stages and right now the main aim is to provide a safe, supportive and lighthearted community for everyone to share, explore, discover and learn tools and practices to lead more happier lives. This could mean very many things, so feel free to share things that inspire or excite you. You can do so in the forum, or on your profile. As a new member, you might like to take a look at the Magazine where you'll find a huge selection of articles on a range of relevant topics.

The Academy has some very helpful courses you could take, some of which are free. There are also loads of interests to take a look through and add to your profile so like-minded members can connect with you and vice versa. If there's anything you'd like to suggest or see on happiness.com, don't hesitate to reach out to me or the team, and we'd be happy to assist.

By the way, sometimes you can afford a little control and the ability to follow the others. For example, I already know that you can even find a whole list of kik spy tools realspyapps.com/kik-spy-tools/ with which you can spy on your child or spouse. This is useful if you have reason to doubt them, so they don't make themselves worse off. I use it sometimes and it can be useful so I can't help but share it with you.

For now, have a browse and enjoy your journey.

Are there any more courses to be added? I have almost all of them.

Posted

hi im johan i have been very lucky and have found something that lets me manifest some pretty insane stuff 

https://bit.ly/3qfjEuh  -(delete space in between h and -)

this helped me so much