xbelp

Meditation

xbelp
Posted

Greetings from Barcelona

I will be delight to learn how establish a daily meditation routine at least 10 minutes long

Thank you

xbelp
Posted

Thank you very much

LadyViolet86
Posted

Anyone have experience with kundalini yoga? Any benefits to it? Thanks! 

Candy
Posted
On 10/15/2019 at 7:29 PM, LadyViolet86 said:

Anyone have experience with kundalini yoga? Any benefits to it? Thanks! 

I'm reading a book about fertility that swears by it. I recently went to a Kundalini yoga class in Amsterdam and I really enjoyed it. It's more chanting mantras than the asanas, but the whole experience is quite powerful. I left the class feeling a great deal better, and a little blissed out. The book I'm reading suggests Kundalini yoga for pregnant women or those wanting to get pregnant, but I think it's accessible to anyone who wants to clean/heal their energy and just bring some more peace and mindfulness to one's daily life.

Joyce
Posted

I have been going to a Kundalini yoga class for several years and I really enjoy it. The exercises or kriyas benefit your body and then the meditations benefit your mind! Our class is very small and informal, and our teacher is very gentle - although sometimes it can be quite challenging there is no pressure. It's always different, sometrimes relaxing, sometimes energising. I have learned a great deal about the body, the chakras, the mind - I recommend it!

BorderReiver
Posted
On 10/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, xbelp said:

Greetings from Barcelona

I will be delight to learn how establish a daily meditation routine at least 10 minutes long

Thank you

I found making meditation the first and last things I do in a day worked for establishing a routine for me.

As soon as I wake in the morning I have a glass of water and then meditate and the last thing I do before sleeping is meditate.

If you’re new to meditation you may find using a guided meditation helpful (I personally like Davidji’s but there are lots of free ones available on YouTube or via various apps) 

I hope this is helpful to you 

Namaste